Best Marriage Resorts in Punjab | Banquet Halls in Ludhiana
So you are looking for the best marriage resorts in Punjab? It is hard to find a good and decent banquet hall especially when the wedding season is at its peak. With banquet halls in Ludhiana being reserved 6 months in advance getting an immediate reservation can often pose itself as a challenge.
However, that does not mean that one needs to either postpone one’s marriage or settle for something less just because the palace you thought of was already booked. There are a plethora of solutions out there and I hope to help you find a marriage palace in Ludhiana so that you could enjoy the special day of your life.
A majority of banquet halls in Ludhiana are confined to a particular locality and more of the same are being raised in the same locality to maintain a niche and to attract business without much effort. Located in the heart of Punjab, there is a fair share of amazing wedding venue in Ludhiana.
Before you zero down on any resorts in Punjab I want you to make a rough evaluation of the kind of place you would like to select. Most palaces promise of accommodating a crowd of 5000 and it may even seem that they can, however, reality may be far different. Rather than being mocked at the expense of your near and dear ones it is best to do a bit of research on your own.
Make a bullet list of the features you expect from the place and inquire about the same in a point-blank method from the service provider. I can help you with the type of things you should have on your list.
• How many people can the place accommodate?
• Is there a facility of private rooms for the family of both bride and groom to stay?
• Is the entire arena open?
• In case of rain and storm (one must be prepared for such a thing) can the place accommodate all the guests indoor?
• Is the place easy to find? You don’t want to be in the middle of nowhere because there are always some last minute things you need to get.
• How large is the parking area or better do the place even has one?
• Do they offer valet services?
• What is the policy of sound pollution in that area?
• How do they manage to keep a check of free floaters?
• Do they have the proper equipment for backup power?
This is just the tip of the iceberg. You could probably have a lot more questions and it is best to ask them beforehand and that too point blank. Do not assume anything and always inquire as it can be quite tough on your pocket otherwise to assume even the slightest of the service from the owners. It does not hurt to know. Be warned of frauds who roam around banquets in Ludhiana who spread the word of being able to get a discount for a little fee. Lastly, do not pay the entire amount upfront for then you would be entirely helpless and at the mercy of the manager present at the time for giving the services, they are duty bound to provide in the first place.